19 July 2009

Everything Old is...Well, Still Old.

I was indulging in my recent guilty pleasure - watching Ghost Adventures - and I had a very strong, very strange sense of dejavu...and then it dawned on me:

TAPS DID THE EXACT SAME INVESTIGATION IN 2005.

Yep, folks. Google it. They even both claimed to capture "dark shadow figures" in the basement by the pool table (both EXTREMELY dubious, but WHATEVER) and they both captured strange "mists" on camera, even both going so far as explaining that it's "not dust because mist floats UP and dust floats DOWN."

Oh yeah. I recall learning that in Earth Science class. That's the fundamental difference between mist and dust, isn't it? I mean, certainly the same gust of air couldn't POSSIBLY move DUST in an upwards fashion, as it does for mist, right?

Oh, and WHO was that Dennis Hopper impersonator who kept calling Zak "buddy" and "pal?" Seriously. Paranormal investigators are FREAKS, I tell ya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment